Neurological Evaluation Service
At Neuro-Luminance Brain Health Centers, we provide specialized neurological evaluation related to traumatic brain injury, neurodegenerative diseases, and autism. Our patented near-infrared light treatments (NILT) protocol offers unsurpassed results.
Our neurological services include:
- Patient evaluation including neurological exam, relevant case record review, gait assessment, and balance testing
- Thorough history and evaluation
- Additional studies and testing, such as an electroencephalogram (EEG), as appropriate, to determine if the electrical circuits of your brain have been injured
- Pupillary reflex testing
- Early Alzheimers-related retinal scan
- Review of neuroimaging findings
- Injury type determination (auto accident, workers compensation injury, ballistic acoustic injury, visual involvement, abuse related, senior fall incident, PTSD or other) Medication adjustment recommendations
Check out our What to Anticipate guide for new patients and schedule your free consultation today.