Physician-owned and operated, Neuro-Luminance Brain Health Centers, Inc. is dedicated to bringing the best in diagnostics and clinical treatment to those who suffer from neurological, psychiatric, and brain-based disorders including traumatic brain injury, depression, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and more.
Hope and Healing
With a new way of approaching brain disorders and diagnoses, Neuro-Luminance is bringing hope and healing solutions to patients who have experienced little to no relief from previously attempted treatments or have been told they are beyond treatment.
Cutting-edge research and the best in modern neuroscience solutions inform and comprise our custom treatment plans. The result is an entirely new pathway to brain health.
Discover Your Brain Health Options
Learn more about our treatment options and schedule your free consultation today
Meet Our Providers
Theodore Henderson, M.D., Ph.D. is a psychiatrist and psychopharmacology expert with extensive training and experience in radiology, nuclear medicine, psychopharmacology, brain sciences, laser technology, and psychiatry genetics. He is the co-founder of Neuro-Luminance Brain Health Centers, Inc., the director of The Synaptic Space, and medical director of Dr. Theodore Henderson, Inc. , a psychiatry practice in Denver.
Dr. Henderson has taught neuroimaging courses, continuing medical education courses, and lectures regularly at national and international meetings. His numerous published works discuss neuroimaging, as well as unique treatment approaches to depression, chronic fatigue, ADHD, and anxiety. He is a guest editor for a number of journals, including JAMA, Journal of Neuropsychiatry, and the Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
With a unique blend of expertise in psychopharmacology, neurobiology, neuroimaging and an understanding of human nature, Dr. Henderson is dedicated to advancing brain health treatment options.
Credentials, Training, and Awards
- Doctor of Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Master Psychopharmacologist
- Psychiatry Medical Residency
- Psychiatry Training at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Training at The University of Colorado
- Radiology training focused on neuroimaging and pediatrics
- Saint Louis University Community Service Award for community work in child abuse prevention
- American Medical Student Association Award for community work in child abuse prevention
- Departmental Award from the Department of Community/Family Medicine for community work in child abuse prevention
- Weis Humanitarian Award
- National Institute of Mental Health Outstanding Resident Award for ongoing work in child abuse prevention and neurobiological research
Larry D. Morries, D.C., is a chiropractor with more than 30 years of experience in the study and treatment of the brain and body including near infrared-light therapy applications, clinical radiology, clinical neurology, and sports injury and rehabilitation. He is the co-founder of Neuro-Luminance Brain Health Centers, Inc. and owner of Arapahoe Chiropractic.
Dr. Morries is a recognized expert often called upon for review services, treatment utilization, and documentation presentations. In recent years, he has guided the Colorado State of Colorado Workers Compensation Board with the preparation of treatment guidelines for Chronic Pain, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Shoulder Pain, Low Back Pain, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
With extensive knowledge of the human body and brain, Dr. Morries is committed to advancing brain health and wellness knowledge and treatment.
Credentials, Training, Awards, Presentations, and Published Works
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan Chiropractic College
- Student Clinical Director and Radiology Teaching Assistant, Logan Chiropractic College
- Neurodiagnostic Testing, American Academy of Neurology
- Neurodiagnostic Testing, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Spinal Mechanics, Chicago Rehabilitation Institute
- Board Member, Colorado Chiropractic Association
- President (1982), Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Chairman (1984), Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Vice President and Secretary (1995-2004), Colorado Chiropractic Society
- Chairman (since 2008) Colorado Chiropractic Journal Club
- Recipient of United States Presidential Award for meritorious service
- Sciatic and Suprascapular Nerve Blocks with Dr. Steve Gulevich, M.D., American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Low Back Pain and Polyneuropathy treatment with Laser (NIR) Therapy presentations, North American Laser Foundation
- Hip Dysplasia podium presentation and publication, American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians®
- Presenter, State of Chiropractic Research, Vancouver, BC
- Presenter, Foundation of Chiropractic Education and Research, Bournemouth, England