Physician-owned and operated, Neuro-Luminance Brain Health Centers, Inc. is dedicated to bringing the best in diagnostics and clinical treatment to those who suffer from neurological, psychiatric, and brain-based disorders including traumatic brain injury, depression, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and more.
Hope and Healing
With a new way of approaching brain disorders and diagnoses, Neuro-Luminance is bringing hope and healing solutions to patients who have experienced little to no relief from previously attempted treatments or have been told they are beyond treatment.
Cutting-edge research and the best in modern neuroscience solutions inform and comprise our custom treatment plans. The result is an entirely new pathway to brain health.
Discover Your Brain Health Options
Learn more about our treatment options and schedule your free consultation today
Meet Our Founder
Theodore Henderson, M.D., Ph.D. is a psychiatrist and psychopharmacology expert with extensive training and experience in radiology, nuclear medicine, psychopharmacology, brain sciences, laser technology, and psychiatry genetics. He is the co-founder of Neuro-Luminance Brain Health Centers, Inc., the director of The Synaptic Space, and medical director of Dr. Theodore Henderson, Inc. , a psychiatry practice in Denver.
Dr. Henderson has taught neuroimaging courses, continuing medical education courses, and lectures regularly at national and international meetings. His numerous published works discuss neuroimaging, as well as unique treatment approaches to depression, chronic fatigue, ADHD, and anxiety. He is a guest editor for a number of journals, including JAMA, Journal of Neuropsychiatry, and the Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
With a unique blend of expertise in psychopharmacology, neurobiology, neuroimaging and an understanding of human nature, Dr. Henderson is dedicated to advancing brain health treatment options.
Credentials, Training, and Awards
- Doctor of Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Master Psychopharmacologist
- Psychiatry Medical Residency
- Psychiatry Training at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Training at The University of Colorado
- Radiology training focused on neuroimaging and pediatrics
- Saint Louis University Community Service Award for community work in child abuse prevention
- American Medical Student Association Award for community work in child abuse prevention
- Departmental Award from the Department of Community/Family Medicine for community work in child abuse prevention
- Weis Humanitarian Award
- National Institute of Mental Health Outstanding Resident Award for ongoing work in child abuse prevention and neurobiological research